Czekoladowe ciasto Dagmary

andy8

Mar 15, 2007
to co wkleiła Ilonka pięknie wygląda-może też ktoś przetłumaczy
anbetung.gif

Paulinka

Wrz 18, 2004
"Ćwikła isn’t quite easy to pronounce so I’ve always just called it buraki, because that’s what is is. Buraki simpy means beetroots and this is a typical Polish condiment (...)"

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

"In Poland the Christmas Eve dinner, Wigilia, begins when the first star - Gwiazdka - appears on the sky. Normally this occur around 3-4 P.M. The dinner table has always an extra place set for an unexpected guest, which I think is a lovely custom. The table is set with a white tablecloth and under it there should be a thin layer of hay in memory of the Godchild in the manger. However in my family we have always omitted the hay for an unknown reason. Before the dinner starts we pray by the table and then we share Opłatek with each other. Opłatek is a Christmas wafer, very similiar to the altar bread in the Roman Catholic Church. The Opłatek that we share is stamped with beautiful ornaments and it is always sent from my dear aunt in Poland. Everybody takes a piece of the Opłatek and then breaks it with each person present while wishing each other health, love, happiness and other more personal wishes. I always have a hard time during this moment as I get very emotional."

Dagmaro, jak pięknie opisujesz polskie potrawy i zwyczaje! Wspaniale, że jest taki blog dzięki któremu ludzie z innych krajów mogą poczytać o naszej kulturze kulinarnej
icon_smile.gif
Bardzo mi się podoba, idę czytać dalej!

alice

Wrz 13, 2004
A jak już zrobisz, to baaardzo proszę wklej zdjęcia i wklep przetłumaczony przepis.

Paulinka

Wrz 18, 2004
Wydaje mi się, że "whipping" nalezy rozumieć dosłownie jako "ubijalna", a nie "ubita"- "whipped"
icon_smile.gif

więc ja osobiście zagotowałabym tłustą kremówkę i tyle
icon_smile.gif

Joanna

Członek ekipy
Lis 28, 2005
Tak jak pisałam, zrobiłam to ciasto po swojemu, więc wygląda zupełnie inaczej niż oryginał, ale pachnie ładnie...
icon_smile.gif

Po pierwsze, już od dawna miałam ochotę na sernik z wyczuwalnymi drobinkami czekolady, więc tym razem nie rozpuszczałam jej, tylko utarłam na drobnej tarce, po drugie - nie oddzielałam żółtek od białek, by nie napowietrzać niepotrzebnie ciasta ( nie lubię opadniętych serników
icon_smile.gif
), a po trzecie - zamiast poziomych pasków, zrobiłam zebrę...
icon_smile.gif
No i piekłam tradycyjnie metodą gazetową...
Jutro się okaże, co mi wyszło ....
icon_smile.gif

sernik_tiramisu.jpg
sernik_tiramisu1.jpg

Załączniki

• sernik_tiramisu.jpg
    sernik_tiramisu.jpg
    39.3 KB · Wyświetleń: 1
  • sernik_tiramisu1.jpg
    sernik_tiramisu1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Wyświetleń: 1

alice